2016 Tax Rates
2015 Equalization Ratio:- 101.6%
New Hampshire Statutes
To view the updated assessment records click an option below:
To apply for the Solar Exemption Click here You must apply by April 15, 2017 for it to be effective on your 2017 taxes.
|Todd Haywood||(603) 654-9451|
- Assessment by Location
- Assessment by Map/Lot
- Assessment by Owner
- Assessment versus Market Value
- Assessors Online Database
- Past Tax Rates
- Property Tax Appeal To The Board Of Land And Tax Appeals
- Property Tax Appeal To The Municipality
- Solar Exemption Application
- Understanding NH Property Taxes - Assessing Manual
- Wilton Tax Maps 2016
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does a revaluation/property value update coincide with the budget process?
- How is an assessment determined?
- When are the taxes due?
- Will the Town receive additional taxes from conducting (or not conducting) property revaluations/property value updates?
- What if I disagree with my property assessment?