THERE ARE FOUR WAYS TO REGISTER TO VOTE --
Each requires proof of age, citizenship, and Wilton domicile - by document or affidavit.
- You may register to vote at the Town Clerk's office up to 10 days before any election.
- The Town Clerk's Office is located at the 42 Main St, Wilton.
- The Town Clerk hours are Monday, Tuesday and Friday 9:00am-4:00pm and Thursday from 9:00am-7:00pm.
- You may also register to vote with your local Supervisors of the Checklist.
- They are required to meet at designated times to accept registrations and changes in party affiliation (see calendar).
- Please contact Town Office at (603) 654-9451 for more information.
- You may also register to vote on the day of any election, at the polling place.
- You may register absentee, by mail. If you are unable to register in person because of physical disability, religious beliefs, military service, or because of temporary absence - you may register by mail. You should request an absentee voter registration affidavit and a standard voter registration form from the Town Clerk. The absentee voter registration affidavit must be witnessed and then both the affidavit and the voter registration form are to be returned to the Town Clerk (PO Box 83, Wilton, NH 03086). Please allow enough time for this to all happen through the US Mail.